What personal information might we ask you for and how do we use it?
We collect personal information from you (such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) only when you voluntarily provide it to us. Depending on the purpose for which the information was provided, we may use the information to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and promotions, to provide you with other information that you request, and/or to improve our product and service offerings.
Here are the circumstances in which we might ask for personal information from our consumers though our site, the types of information we obtain, and how we use the information:
- If you contact one of our Consumer Services Representatives through our site, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, or e-mail address so that we can respond to your questions or comments. (Of course,if you send us an e-mail, we will at a minimum obtain your e-mail address.)
- You may be asked to provide personal information if you:
- register for a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion;
- register as a user of our site;
- register to receive coupons through our site;
- join a club through our site;
- participate in a survey, a consumer research panel, or similar type of activity;
- ask to receive an online newsletter or other information or material from us; or
- otherwise participate in features of our website that ask for personal information.
- If you purchase or otherwise request a product, publication, or promotional offering from us or take advantage of a rebate or similar offer, you may be required to provide your contact and/or payment information (such as a credit card number) in order for us to process your request.
Your participation in any of these activities (and therefore your provision of personally identifiable information) is entirely voluntary. We may use the information you provide to respond to your questions or comments, to administer our promotions and sites, to fulfill your request, subscription, or order, or to otherwise provide or improve our products and services. We will not send you any online newsletter or similar e-mail communication unless you expressly consent to receive such a communication from us. And if you do choose to receive any such e-mail communication from us, you will always have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” from receiving the e-mail at any time.
When might we provide other parties with your personal information?
We may share your personal information with other parties if you consent to us sharing such information with third parties.
We also may provide your personal information to third parties who provide services on our behalf. These parties may use the information solely in conjunction with the specific services they provide for us (e.g., fulfillment of an order, responding to your question or comment, providing a sweepstakes prize, deployment of a consumer survey, investigation of a complaint, etc.).
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party. We also reserve the right to share information within Tula Foods amongst our various businesses.
Links to other sites
Chat rooms and message/bulletin boards
Users of chat rooms and message/bulletin boards that may be on our site should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, etc.) on a message/bulletin board, in a chat area, or other interactive area where personal information can be posted, the information can be collected and used by other internet users. This may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties. We make no representations and undertake no obligations as to the security of information you voluntarily post in chat rooms and message/bulletin boards.
This site may, from time to time, include a send-to-a-friend application that makes it easy for you to forward information or materials from our site to friends or family by e-mail. In order to address your e-mail message, the application will ask you to input the recipient’s e-mail address and/or similar information (including your e-mail address). This information is only used by the application to address your message so that it can be properly sent. Tula Foods does not retain any of this information for any purpose.
United States only
This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois in the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize its transfer.
How to contact us